Tuesday, November 24, 2009

"Studies" Expectations

A poem I found...

Though they, the expectations, are insignificant to others,
They are of the greatest importance to me.
only by their being met,
can I be totally free.

I hope this class is challenging,
and helps me to forget,
my art of procrastinating-
I'm getting sick of it!

I hope the teacher pressures me
into doing my best.
I hope that shel'll provide me with
the info to pass the test!

I hope the students will respect
my beliefs, me methods, and me.
I hope that they + me,
will someday = we.

I hope that I will respect
my fellow classmates and my teacher.
I'll tackle the problems as they com,
and not dig my hole any deeper.

I hope that I will get a chance
to speak in front of class.
I am good at memorizing-
and I hope this helps me pass.

I hope that I can believe,
in you, yourself, and we,
And I truly believe that then I will be free,
To be I, myself, and me.

January 2001

1 comment: