Saturday, April 4, 2009

GATE Cert class...

I know the purple elephant comes next. A gifted and talented reflection.

 

I know the purple elephant comes next.

What if it turns blue?

What if it runs for president? 

Writing Wit Wordplay

Play with words, minds, Authority.

Can’t stand myself. Not GOOD enough.

Got the purple elephant. I’m excellent.

Skeptical, evaluative. Better than the rest.

Won’t eat it Don’t feed it

fly.paper. gotta catch those leaves.

underfunded, overtested but

I know the purple elephant comes next.

Question authority,

protect pernicious practice of perfectionism

make the whole class laugh.

I’m the smart one. Not the cute one. Not the funny one.

Being smart means…

love from teachers, admiration from peers, respect from parents.

having a cover story for being insecure, lonely, a misfit.

Anxious and externally validated.

But I know the purple elephant comes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment